Our Comments Policy
We welcome relevant and respectful discussion, but rudeness, hate speech and personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Comments should be relevant to the subject being discussed.
- We do not tolerate racism, sexism, and hate speech of any kind.
- We seek to encourage a wide diversity of opinions.
- Debate, discussion and different opinions are expected.
- We respect each other and are careful to use polite and civil language.
- We avoid aggressive “in your face” language.
- Trolling is not tolerated.
- We do not ban, mute, or delete comments unless they violate our comments policy.
- We do not delete comments simply because we don't agree with them.
The decision of the moderators is FINAL.